Comment on page
How to set up a Solana wallet and link it to MultiversePad
To participate in IDOs of projects launching on Solana you need to create a Solana wallet and link it to your profile on MultiversePad. This SOL wallet will be used for tokens distribution.
Please follow the instructions to set up a wallet:
Once you have a wallet address, you should link it to your profile on MultiversePad.
You are free to change the SOL wallet at any time. But any change made after the sale end won't be applied to the distribution of that sale.
1) Connect to the wallet you're going to use for IDO participation
2) Open any upcoming SOL sale page (GameYoo in our case)
3) You will see a button, Click Submit Your SOL Wallet there
4) You will be redirect too new page. Again click Submit Your SOL Wallet
5) You will see a popup asking you to sign a message. It is required to ensure that only you can change the corresponding SOL wallet.
Sign the message and if everything is correct, your wallet will be saved in our database. Once sale ends, we will distribute the tokens to this wallet.
You must confirm providing a valid SOL address. You understand that giving a wrong wallet can result in funds loss.
6) Input your SOL wallet address and click Submit
7) Everything is complete. You are free to change the SOL wallet at any time. But any change made after the sale end won't be applied to the distribution of that sale.